Character residence embracing a modern classic style
Experience a fresh and bright urban lifestyle in this smartly renovated Balmain terrace. Behind its classic Victorian facade is a light and airy home that has been beautifully enhanced to give it space and style, as well as providing a flowing design that encourages in/outdoor entertaining. The freshly presented property is now ready to move into and enjoy this premium peninsula location that's a few footsteps to Darling Street's gourmet cafes, pubs and shops, with the harbour foreshore and ferry wharf within a stroll.
- Open design that connects seamlessly to a private outdoor area
- Landscaped entertainment courtyard and outdoor dining patio
- Quality entertainer's kitchen with breakfast island and gas cooking
- Four bedrooms include three on the upper level with built ins
- Large master bedroom with generous storage and ensuite
- Lacework balcony capturing leafy outlooks over the street
- Additional WC on the ground level
- Security car space and lock-up storage with access from the rear
- Character features include timber flooring and original fireplaces
- Air-conditioning, high ceilings and integrated sound/cable system
- Downstairs fourth bedroom could be used as a home office
- Stroll to a host of wine bars, cafes, restaurants and boutiques
- Ready to move in and enjoy with nothing more to do or spend
- Land size 149 sqm
Download the Pest & Building Report - https://www.eyeon.com.au/72-elliott-street-balmain-nsw-2041/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.