An executive sanctuary of unexpected space and quality
Prepare to be amazed by this perfect lovely home with low maintenance living that exudes sophistication. Discover a welcome surprise of supremely spacious and whisper-quiet living spaces in this light-filled multi-level townhouse with the capability to work from home for a wonderful versatile family lifestyle. Stylishly designed to offer an expansive residence with many amazing wow-factors, it features spacious bedrooms which all have balconies that comfortably appoint a lovely ambience, all within reach of the main bathrooms. Enjoy moments with family and entertaining guests all year round in privacy with the ambient living space that flows effortlessly through to the intimate courtyard. A host of extras include a basement which could be used for private yoga/gym space, media room or wine cellar, as well as a separate room where you could run your business, ideal space for teenagers/grandparents/nanny or the potential to create additional income. This superb inner urban abode is also very conveniently located within short strolling distance to the Glebe Point Road cafe scene, restaurants, Sydney Uni and superb proximity to the RPA as well as the CBD.
- Close to public transport
- Bright and airy open plan living area that flows to the outside
- Very private courtyards and sunlit entertainment space
- Huge tandem garage plus lower level retreat/studio with storage
- Downstairs spacious room for nanny/guests or home office with w/c and patio
- Upper-level master bedroom with balcony and leafy urban views
- Good quality modern kitchen equipped with sleek appliances
- Air conditioning, alarm, security and excellent storage throughout
Strata Levies: $1,178 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $218 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx)
Strata Report access: Please contact Allison on 0413 539 556 or email an order to firstname.lastname@example.org with the property address in the subject line. Please include a contact number. Cost is $230 incl. GST
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.