Impressive residence with enormous potential and scope
Featuring high ceilings, dual living areas, polished timber floors and loaded with ambient northern sunlight from the rear. Situated with close proximity to Norton Street eateries, public transport to CBD and surrounding suburbs, this property offers a convenient lifestyle on a 250sqm block.
- Tandem lockup garage for 2 cars
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, original bathroom and second WC
- Dual living areas, one overlooking rear garden
- Superb corner aspect & position - close to all amenities
- Two street frontage
- Comfortable as is with further upside
- Gallery style kitchen with gas cooking
- Good storage throughout
- Market rent $820 per week
Council Rates: $388 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $286 per quarter (approx)
Ideal home for those seeking a well-presented home with the opportunity to enhance.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.