Newly renovated light-washed top floor apartment
This open-plan apartment impresses with sun-splashed interiors and floating timber floors throughout. Situated on the top floor of a boutique block, enjoy strolling to vibrant Leichhardt village and being part of this increasingly popular urban community with the considerable perks of authentic Italian café culture, dining and shopping. Also situated only minutes away from the Sydney CBD this home promises ultimate centrality and lifestyle.
A crisp and functional kitchen offers white tiled splash backs, an extra deep sink, dish drawers and a stainless-steel oven. An entertainment balcony affords expansive and leafy district views. Two spacious double bedrooms promise comfortable rest. A contemporary bathroom includes a frameless glass shower/bath and above counter basin.
Convenience is assured with a lock up garage plus a second onsite car space.
This home is ready to offer the coveted village lifestyle or an assured investment opportunity. Act today.
- Boutique block set within a quiet and leafy residential locale
- Moments stroll to village shopping, entertainment and parklands
- Open plan living/dining, fresh white interior with timber floors
- Entertainment balcony high above district views
- Kitchen-dish drawers, s/s appliances, sleek cabinetry
- Two sunny double bedrooms, master with BIR, tranquil outlooks
- Lock up garage for parking and storage, second onsite car space
- Great living within a vibrant community or investment gold
Levies (water included) - $989 pq (approx) Council rate - $279 pq (approx)
Internal - 64 sqm Balcony - 4 sqm Garage -16 sqm Total - 84 sqm
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.