Charming semi-detached home on 202sqm
Nestled on a corner block with a convenient address between the amenities of Glebe and Annandale villages awaits this delightful two-bedroom semi. Full of light and character, it offers relaxed single level living with high ceilings throughout, tasteful updates and superb flow to a covered alfresco area and private garden. With previously lodged plans for a rear extension and attic conversion, the home is ready to enjoy now and provides further possibility in a sought-after location less than 5kms from the heart of the city.
- Two excellent sized bedrooms on entry both appointed with built-in robes
- Spacious air-conditioned living, separate dining area and modern kitchen
- Kitchen is light filled and equipped with s/steel appliances incl. dishwasher
- Upgraded full bathroom, attached external laundry and generous loft space
- Fenced backyard featuring sheltered seating area and garden storage shed
- 202 sqm of land with DA approval for a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence
- Moments to Ross Street Playground and popular Forest Lodge Public School
A great opportunity for a couple, young family, downsizers and/or renovators, the property is ideally placed for easy access to Forest Lodge and Glebe Point Road shops and cafes, the Tramsheds, foreshore parklands, buses and the Jubilee Park light rail. It's also within walking distance of Sydney Uni/UTS, Broadway and the RPA Hospital.
The DA approved plans are available upon request
Complimentary EYEON Building and Pest Inspection Report is now available via https://www.eyeon.com.au/77-ross-street-forest-lodge-nsw-2037/