A freestanding double frontage home with an impeccable renovation
This architecturally designed residence boasts the highly sought after blend of original period features married with exemplary contemporary updates.
With a prized double frontage and an above average for the area land holding of 367sqm , it also enjoys the benefit of a coveted self-contained one bedroom studio that is ideal for visitor accommodation, a parents retreat, home office or even an extra income provider. Superbly appointed throughout to an obvious high quality standard with ornate features retained and respected, this family home holds tremendous appeal with an abundance of features. Not to be missed!
- Spacious three bedrooms (walk in robe in main)
- Superbly appointed kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Open plan living/dining area with bi-fold doors leading to a private landscaped courtyard, paved in Travertine
- Formal living room with ornate fireplace
- Contemporary bathrooms with quality fittings
- Second street frontage with access to tandem parking/storage area, entry from Prospect Street
- Additional secure garage and parking space, accessible from Balmain Road
- Lime washed timber floorboards, polished concrete floors in kitchen area, stone benchtops and plantation shutters
- Built in wardrobes, abundant storage throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and ornate ceilings
- Walk to St Fiacres Primary School and Leichhardt High
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.