Bright and easycare style in a character home
Redesigned and upgraded to make a stylish home behind a classically presented facade, this freestanding weatherboard cottage's modern spaces are complemented by a private entertainment garden at the rear.
It is cleverly designed to make the most of the light and space, as well as providing a low maintenance home in a great setting within a stroll to all local amenities.
It's the lifestyle location that will truly appeal to buyers as it is positioned within a few footsteps to the light rail and Pioneer Memorial Park and enjoys easy access to Norton Street's cinema, shopping and dining precinct.
- Fresh and bright interiors with open lounge and dining areas
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen with gas fittings and breakfast bar
- Two bedrooms include one with a large built-in wardrobe
- Sleek ultra-modern bathroom featuring a freestanding bath
- Landscaped rear garden and outdoor entertainment space
- Single carport with secure access from the rear lane
- Crisp decor and easy to maintain polished floors throughout
- Air-conditioning, ornate fireplace and a garden shed