A magnificent Victorian residence in a prime locale
Positioned in a blue ribbon pocket of Birchgrove, this superbly presented family home on 215sqm offers spacious formal/informal living areas.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, main with balcony and stunning city skyline views
- Well presented bathroom upstairs with bedrooms
- Formal living/dining areas at the front of the residence with ornate features throughout
- Casual living with seamless indoor/outdoor flow to the rear
- Walk to Birchgrove Park, Thames St Ferry Wharf, Mort Bay Park and Darling st
- Northern aspect to the rear capturing natural light and district views
- Beautifully proportioned home enhancing liveability.
Council rates - $496 per quarter
Water rates - $138 per quarter
A treasured home with scope for further enhancement.
Complimentary EYEON Building and Pest Inspection Report is now available via https://www.eyeon.com.au/8-dock-road-birchgrove-nsw-2041/