Charm, space and lifestyle in a parkside location
A character home that delivers fresh modern spaces with size, charm, and low-maintenance ease is perfect for today's busy lifestyles.
This warm and inviting freestanding residence provides all this and more with a user-friendly two-storey layout that combines original features with smart upgrades, and a quiet parkside position adjoining the College Street Playground.
- A generous layout featuring a light filled open plan design
- Separate formal lounge room, dining and study/home office
- Four bedrooms, three on the upper level, main with balcony
- Skylit modern kitchen with great workspace and storage
- High ceilings, timber floors and two working marble fireplaces
- Northerly rear aspect with a sunlit backyard and private lawn
- Large French doors open onto a paved entertainment patio
- Off-street car space plus a lock-up shed and roof storage
- Plenty of potential to further modernise and add value
- Land size: 325sqm
It makes the ideal property for those who demand light, privacy and convenience, and are looking for a move-in ready home that's just down the road from the water's edge, with Darling Street shops, cafes and transport all within close range.
Download your complimentary EYEON Zero Pest & Building Inspection Report now via https://www.eyeon.com.au/80-college-street-balmain-nsw-2041/