Tri-level sky-terrace with private rooftop on title - Sweeping views
Occupying the prized top floor corner position of the famous Harry Seidler development 'Aquarius', this direct north facing sky-terrace spaced over 3 levels is a rare as hens teeth opportunity.
Currently in an un-loved state beyond occupation, the property will be an irreplaceable holding upon renovation. The leafy vistas across Reg Bartley Oval to the sparkling waters of the harbour are best enjoyed from the sun drenched private terrace (on title – one of only 4 in the complex), the living area benefits directly from the north facing views and the bedroom occupies the 2nd level with no common walls. With vision and imagination, this will become a landmark holding.
- Presented in original condition and needing a creative makeover
- Peacefully set atop (north east corner) the well-maintained Harry Seidler security building
- Direct internal access to a huge roof terrace (on title) with district panoramas
- A bright open living and dining area that opens onto a balcony
- Original kitchen and bathroom, both in need of an upgrade
- Good sized double bedroom on a separate level with no common walls
- Access to security car spaces, 1st serve basis, 37 available for residents of the building
- Views stretch over the park lands, to the water and beyond
- A landmark security building with swimming pool and garden
- Stroll to the water's edge, foreshore walks and harbourside parks
- Potts Point eateries, cafes and train station all close by
- A virtual blank canvas for renovators to get creative
Strata Levies: $1,741 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $281per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $154 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.