Renovated Art Deco apartment with Garage
Poised on the top floor of a boutique Art Deco block, this double brick apartment displays light filled interiors uniting vintage style with classic modern finishes. Enriched with high ceilings and timber floors, this charming home ensures a totally carefree inner west lifestyle. Superbly positioned, there are city buses at the door, it's across from Ashfield Park and a short stroll to Haberfield's vibrant restaurants and shops.
- Bright open plan living and dining room featuring picture rails
- Smart kitchen with induction cooktop and stone bench-tops
- Two bright bedrooms, spacious master with built-ins. Second bedroom ideal as nursery or home office
- Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, integrated laundry in kitchen
- Air conditioning, pet-friendly block and security intercom
- The two front rooms have magnetite secondary glazing to provide additional sound insulation
- Garage on title for secure parking and storage
Nestled in a character filled security building with leadlight windows, this beautifully presented home is ready for immediate enjoyment. Its central position is just minutes to Haberfield village shops, eateries and amenities and close to waterside parkland and walkways.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.