Immaculate townhouse in peaceful park-side location
Experience the relaxed lifestyle and serene indoor/outdoor flow of this spacious three-bedroom townhouse in the aptly named "Parkside Terraces" adjacent to Johnstons Creek Reserve.
It presents as a serene retreat with bright, airy interiors complemented by a delightful courtyard area featuring a pleasant garden aspect.
A quality choice for young families, downsizers or investors, the home enjoys a sought-after setting within moments of all essentials.
• Open plan layout featuring generous lounge, dining and integrated kitchen
• Living space leads through to a northeast courtyard area ideal for entertaining
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes plus en-suite and balcony to the main bedroom
• Family bathroom includes combined bath/shower & separate internal laundry
• Secure side-by-side car spaces, lockable storage and on-site visitor parking
• Leisurely walk to foreshore parklands fronting Blackwattle and Rozelle Bays
The home is desirably positioned on the Annandale border, close to shops and cafes along Booth Street, the popular Forest Lodge Public School, just 750m to the Tramsheds and minutes into the heart of the City.
EYEON Zero Strata Inspection Report is now available via https://www.eyeon.com.au/8-150-wigram-road-forest-lodge-nsw-2037/
Townhouse 109sqm + Parking 29sqm = Total 138sqm
Council Rates: $275 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $185 per quarter (approx.)
Strata: $1,496 per quarter (approx.)