Immaculate sandstone end-terrace with dual street access
Quietly positioned for the ultimate in city fringe convenience, this pristine end-terrace with over 5 metre frontage occupies a sizeable level block, between two quiet streets in a premium location.
Beyond the classic solid sandstone facade awaits generously renovated interiors of house-like proportions bathed in natural light, with a North rear aspect, secure double parking and DA approval for an extension to the upper level providing further incentive for lifestyle buyers.
Major remedial works completed including underpinning, new slate roof, rendering to walls inside & out ensure many years of peace of mind & enjoyment to come.
- Family living zone, formal dining and versatile formal lounge/4th bedroom
- Three upstairs bedrooms offer built-in robes & two with re-floored balconies
- Renovated kitchen, two bathrooms and internal laundry all present as-new
- Central glass atrium brings light & airflow into the centre of the home
- Study nook, lined attic with drop ladder, high ceilings, r/c air-conditioning and original fireplaces
- Concertina glass doors provide relaxed indoor/outdoor entertainment flow
- Motorised remote fold & swing gates to secure side-by-side parking with rear street access
- Land Size 183sqm (approx.)
An exceptional home for family living and entertaining which enjoys a remarkably peaceful setting within the Sydney University campus precinct, moments from CBD buses, and just a short stroll to Glebe village cafes, Broadway Shopping Centre, Victoria Park and Newtown's King Street.
EYEON Open Access Pest & Building Inspection Report is now available via https://www.eyeon.com.au/83-arundel-street-forest-lodge-nsw-2037/