Elegantly renovated terrace in a coveted Balmain address
Exuding an atmosphere of warmth and elegance, this inviting three-level terrace showcases a captivating fusion of its vintage character with stylish modern updates. The practical layout provides two living zones and a clever design infusing natural light while capturing a delightful green outlook from every aspect. Enviably private yet incredibly convenient, it's literally steps to city buses and Balmain's vibrant cafes, restaurants, shops & amenities.
- Beautiful living, dining and family rooms offering high ceilings
- Alfresco terrace, tranquil gardens, three bedrooms have balconies
- Spacious eat-in stone and gas kitchen w/ European appliances
- Smartly finished bathrooms, ground-level bathroom/laundry
- Top-level bedroom/study with skylights and abundant storage
- Timber floors, fireplaces, rear lane access, new washing machine
- Land size 134sqm
Tucked in a premium tree-lined address, this timeless and unique home reveals a spacious floorplan matched by an array of intimate outdoor living spaces, one with Harbour Bridge views. Embrace the friendly community atmosphere, with all of Darling Street's attractions just metres away.
Download Pest & Building Report: https://www.eyeon.com.au/9-llewellyn-street-balmain-nsw-2041/
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.