Historic sandstone residence with sweeping harbour panoramas
Captivating harbour panoramas from the Harbour Bridge to Goat Island to the North Sydney skyline make this freestanding residence a truly remarkable home, nestled in one of Balmain's most exclusive harbourside enclaves. Cascading over three levels, sized to accommodate the growing family in complete comfort, the interiors display a perfect interweaving of exposed sandstone brickwork, elegant traditional timber finishes and stylish contemporary updates.
- Lounge with gas fireplace, separate dining with ornate marble fireplace
- Spacious, versatile sunroom directly overlooking the harbour & Bridge
- Spectacular master suite also enjoys sensational Harbour and Bridge views
- Oversized contemporary CaesarStone kitchen, European gas appliances
- Stunning designer bathroom with freestanding bathtub & frameless shower
- Level lawns & alfresco courtyard, office/workshop with adjoining bathroom
- High ceilings, timber floorboards, elegant curving solid timber staircase
- Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning to most rooms
- Tandem carport for off street parking
Make the most of one of the Inner West's most prestigious locations, less than 200m from Balmain East Wharf for ferries to the city. Stroll to Thornton Park, Darling Street shopping and dining options, buses and Nicholson Street Primary School.
Lease Period: 12 months with option to extend
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/hpbalmain
To register for an inspection, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a link to register. Please note if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.