Period terrace on 188sqm with double lock-up garage and dual street frontage
This great-looking terrace delivers an ideal low maintenance retreat complemented by a deep back garden and secure parking from the rear with highly prized dual street access. Fresh, bright and presented in great condition, the double-storey residence provides a spacious home with classic interiors, private outdoor spaces and some modern updates throughout. It's the location that will truly appeal to buyers as it is very quietly set within a short walk to Sydney Park and Sydenham station, as well as local cafes and parks.
- A classic period facade and a private walled front courtyard
- A generous living and dining space with polished timber floors
- Well-appointed skylit kitchen plus a modern bathroom with laundry
- 2 large bedrooms with BIR's plus a front sunroom off the main
- Separate downstairs study, high ceilings and original fireplaces
- Scope for Potential Value addition with 3rd bedroom, 2nth bathroom (STCA)
- A covered entertainment patio with high pitched roof
- Deep and private backyard with established garden
- Tandem Lock-up garage with rear lane access
- Easy access to King Street, Precinct 75 and Marrickville Road entertainment
- Ready to move in and enjoy or re-create in the future
Land Size: 188sqm (total)
Council Rates: $213 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $271 per quarter (approx)
For Sale Contact Agent
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.