Tranquil city-fringe apartment with parking
Placed to make the most of the sought after city-fringe lifestyle this one bedroom apartment offers the dual benefits of tranquility and proximity. With an open plan layout enjoy light-washed interiors, leafy outlooks and a sizeable entertainers balcony. Also discover a modern kitchen with abundant cabinetry, a combined living and dining area and a generous bedroom with built-in robes. This apartment is perfect for entry-level buyers and investors as it is convenient to Sydney University, Annandale village shopping and regular transport to the CBD.
- Well maintained secure block in great position
- Quiet ambience throughout with leafy views
- Bright and well presented interiors
- Open plan living and dining
- Adjoining modern kitchen with ample storage
- Master bedroom with robes and direct access to balcony
- Neat bathroom with shower and bath, laundry points
- Secure car space onsite, close to transport
- Close to Tramsheds, Blackwattle Bay, Light Rail to CBD.
Rental Return: $480 per week (current)
Unit = 43sqm Car Space = 14sqm Total = 57sqm
Strata Levies: $934 per quarter (approx) Council Rates: $214 per quarter (approx) Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.