A stylish retreat in the 'Glebe Gardens' community
Space, light and quality come together in this smartly-appointed strata terrace to deliver a generous modern home tucked away within footsteps to Glebe's range of attractions. Its well-planned three-level layout provides a great low maintenance living environment with sun filled interiors, impressive proportions and a private outdoor area for entertaining, plus it enjoys direct access to the community gardens and outdoor swimming pool.
- A spacious design featuring formal and casual living areas
- Easy level access to a leafy rear courtyard and BBQ patio
- Direct access to the complex lap pool and poolside sundeck
- Upper-level bedrooms, two with customised workstations
- Generous master with built-in, ensuite and north balcony
- Quality modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Own street frontage with entry from Wigram Lane
- Huge basement with double garage and storage; internal access to residence
- Air-conditioning, alarm security and plantation shutters
- Downstairs powder room, plus abundant roof storage
- Moments to Sydney Uni, RPA hospital and bus transport
- 254 sqm on title
The property sits in a quiet street setting that's just a couple of blocks back from Glebe Point Road's buzzing cafe and eatery precinct, with easy access to harbourside parks and Tramsheds dining.
Strata Levies: $1963 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $251 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $152 per quarter (approx)
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.