Contemporary home offers relaxed living
Rewarding attention to detail, this meticulously crafted residence is graced with an effortlessly understated sense of sophistication. It has been expertly designed and updated with modern living in mind, showcasing a fluid floorplan that extends outside to a private wrap-around courtgarden for all-season enjoyment. Enviably located, it is set within a five minute walk to Hinsby Park, Cornersmith Café and Annandale North Public School, and less than 10 minutes walk to the light rail, Annandale village and Tramsheds.
- Open on the northern side, bathed in light across morning and afternoon
- Grey ironbark floors enhance the stylish layout
- Lounge/dining exudes comfort and relaxation
- Courtgarden fitted with built-in barbecue area
- Island kitchen boasts AEG gas cooktop and oven
- Three generous bedrooms, one enjoys city views
- Built in robe to main, large linen storage upstairs
- Bathrooms have heated pietra grey marble floors
- Luxurious marble countertops in kitchen and bath
- Freestanding Corian bath in main bathroom
- Walk in shower, air conditioning throughout
- Attic storage, study nook, intercom entry
- Back-to-base alarm plus plantation shutters
- Nestled within a peaceful inner west pocket
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Get an appraisal on what your property is worth in the current market.