427 Darling Street Balmain
Short Lease - Commercial premises with residential zoning
Exceptionally placed amongst the expanding commercial hub of Balmain Village this commercial/residential zoned property offers exciting business opportunity. A spacious light-flooded show room includes glass picture windows onto street frontage for arresting display and window dressing. A covered side passageway connects to ambient rear courtyard gardens framed by trellised walls and landscaped borders. Make great use of a private studio and storage room.
Influenced by dependably constant pedestrian and road traffic this dynamic and fashionable locale has a proven track record for commercial success.
- Commercial/Residential zoning, broad glass street frontage from showroom
- White interiors, natural lighting, down lights, contemporary appeal
- Spacious main room connecting to showroom
- Covered side passageway, storage room
- Separate well proportioned studio with own access
- Lovely North East facing gardens offering untapped potential for commercial offering, mature greenery
- Additional features include down lighting, timber flooring, reverse cycle air con, wc
- Sought after locale booming with commercial opportunity
Land size - 239sqm Approx
Floor space - 161sqm Approx
$760 per week Including GST, plus outgoings (Council & Water Rates)
Council Rates: $2,190 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $185 per quarter (approx.)
6 MONTH LEASE ONLY
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: t-app.com.au/hpbalmain
To register for an inspection, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a link to register. Please note if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.