- House prices stabilise as rate cuts start to help property market. Sydney and Melbourne house values have lifted on the back of interest rate cuts, looser lending standards and the Morrison government's income tax cuts, but most of the increase is going into top end properties. Read the full article.
- Has the Sydney property market hit a bottom? New data suggests the worst may be over - or is it? This week on 2GB, Steve Price and Peter O'Malley discussed the Sydney property market. You can listen in here.
- Australia's Consumer Price Index has risen 0.6% over the June quarter, slightly higher than expectations. Read more.
- 46 Helena Street, Lilyfield was sold this week after a very successful sales campaign with multiple enquiries made.
- House price falls: are they done and dusted? Peter Switzer is joined by SQM Research founder Louis Christopher to discuss his outlook for the property market. Listen to the full podcast.
- Plans to build 700 apartments in towers above a metro train station in Waterloo have been lashed by the City of Sydney council, which fears the development will not include enough affordable homes. Read more.
New listings - Find out first