- Lender loans.com.au has introduced a record low discounted variable rate of 1.99%, available for one year before it reverts to 2.57%. Read more here.
- Across Australia, prices have softened slightly since March (except in Canberra), but comparing prices to the same time last year, Sydney is doing remarkably well. A lot of this has to do with how hot the market was leading up to March, but the surprising resilience is also being driven by a stable banking sector. Read more.
- Read more here about the impact of stamp duty discounts on the NSW housing market.
- 'We’re the anti-real estate agent': inside Sydney's first built-to-rent apartment complex. Read the full article.
- C307/28 Rothschild Avenue, Rosebery has sold with Harris Partners after a very successful campaign.
New listings - Find out first