17/30 Bland Street Ashfield
Spacious top floor apartment with outlook
Quality built and immaculately maintained, this top floor 1970s security apartment offers space, sunshine and further potential in this ultra central location, moments to schools, a few minutes walk to Ashfield rail and shopping centre and with easy access to the CBD.
- Generous open plan lounge and dining flows to two covered balconies
- Bright and airy separate kitchen with near-new cooker
- Two double bedrooms, master with built-ins
- Tidy original bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Large internal laundry off the kitchen
- Large car space with storage on title
- North facing covered balcony with sandstone tiles and open district and treetop outlook
- Exceptionally private with only two apartments per floor and just 6 apartments in this section of the building
- Well maintained and recently painted low rise blonde brick boutique building with garden, drying area and secure lock-up garage with storage space
- Moments to De La Salle and Bethlehem Colleges, close to primary schools and in the Ashfield Boys High School catchment
- Just 500m to Ashfield station and 8 minutes walk to Ashfield Mall shopping centre
A rare find, this tree top retreat offers all the best of traditional quality and lifestyle convenience, ready to move in or rent out and with room to update to suit your style.
Internal area - 85 sqm (Approx.) Strata - $706.45 p/q (Approx.)
Parking/ Storage - 27 sqm (Approx.) Water - $175 p/q (Approx.)
Total - 112 sqm (Approx.) Council - $266 p/q (Approx.)
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.