11/33 Trouton Street Balmain
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Quiet and leafy apartment near harbour's edge.
Set moments away from the waters edge, discover this quiet apartment set within an attractive boutique block. Washed by light, the home is surrounded by peaceful greenery and offers a living and dining area connecting to an entertainer's balcony. Find a master bedroom with built-in robes and separate kitchen. Enjoy retro decor or utilize scope to renovate increasing investment gain. This locale is known for its lifestyle advantages including immediacy to Thames St Ferry wharf for swift waterway access to the CBD, harbour parklands, Darling St dining and shopping.
- Balmain Peninsula Lifestyle
- Connects to ferry transport direct to cbd
- Elevated leafy aspect
- Boutique well maintained block
- Scope to renovate or enjoy as is
- Living and dining with adjoining entertainers balcony
- Separate kitchen, retro style
- Master bedroom with built in robes
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Moments stroll to Mort Bay Park and Thames St Ferry
- Walk to Darling St for boutique shopping and celebrated dining
- Great investment or entry level offering
Strata rates: $701.00 p/q approx.
Council rates: $273.00 p/q approx.
Water rates: $180.00 p/q approx.
Unit size: 54sqm approx.
Parking space: 13sqm approx.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.