10/2 Pearson Street Balmain East
Stylish garden courtyard apartment
Tucked in one of the quietest nooks of Balmain East peninsula, yet central to everything this coveted suburb has to offer, sits this delightful garden apartment. Filled with abundant northeasterly sun, it enjoys a comfortable easy-care design, which will appeal to homeowners, investors and downsizers alike. The star of this lovely haven is the charming courtyard complete with stunning Harbour views out towards the City skyline.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area opens to N-east courtyard
- Sunny kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cabinetry, breakfast bar
- Two double-sized bedrooms both include great built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with airy windows, shower and tidy integrated laundry
- Courtyard w/ fragrant Jasmine and Frangipani tree, private access
- Fresh neutral interiors, high ceilings, ample windows, timber floors
- Single undercover car space, ample unrestricted on-street parking
- Easy stroll to village shops, cafes, Illoura Reserve and tidal pools
- Great City access with Ferry Wharf and express buses on doorstep
Positioned for irresistible lifestyle convenience, this is an exciting opportunity for an extensive range of buyers looking to enter this gorgeous tightly held enclave.
Strata levies: $638.55 approx p/q.