2/7 Marsden Street Camperdown
Superior urban retreat in ultra central position
Stylish, secure and ultra central, this contemporary second floor apartment has a chic Inner City vibe with the convenience of cafes, buses, university and hospital at the doorstep.
- Generous living and entertaining area flows to covered balcony
- Open plan stone gas kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite and study
- 2 fully-tiled bathrooms with quality finishes plus concealed laundry
- Internal access to secure basement parking with storage area
- Tiled floors, stylish decor and plantation shutters create a sleek contemporary ambience
- Excellent cross ventilation, ceiling fans and gas heating ensure yearlong comfort
- Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashbacks and new stainless steel gas cooktop and oven
- Entertaining loggia with open rooftop outlook and sliding privacy shutters
- Boutique contemporary security building of just three apartments
- Footsteps to buses to City, Central station, Eastern suburbs and Inner West
- Around the corner from RPA hospital and medical consultancies
- A stone's throw to Sydney University's main campus and sports centre
- Moments to Deus Cafe and convenient to Annandale vibrant village cafe culture
- Minutes stroll to Newtown's eclectic boutiques, restaurants and entertainment venues
The ultimate urban lifestyle or a smart investment with low strata levies and high tenant appeal in this highly desirable suburb.
Strata fees are $1380 per quarter.
Council rates are $233.90 per quarter.
Water is $185 per quarter.
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.