12/253 Palmer Street Darlinghurst
Top floor art deco apartment in boutique block footsteps to Oxford Street
Boasting an enviable position within footsteps of Oxford Street at Taylors Square, this c1930 Art Deco apartment is on the market for the first time in 14 years. Perched on the top floor with a private balcony-style walkway, it's abundant in natural light and original character featuring high ornate ceilings, timber floors and a bay window. Part of a boutique block, the rooftop enjoys a Harbour Bridge cameo. The perfect base from which to walk to Paddington, Hyde Park and the CBD, it's a desirable first home, investment or exciting city pad.
- Open plan galley kitchen and roomy living/dining space with lots of light
- Kitchen with marble bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Generous main bedroom with bay window and massive built-in robe
- Sizeable second bedroom, lovely light-filled bathroom, shared laundry
- Well-presented and ready to move into or rent out, scope to enhance
- Part of a boutique block of 14 with a communal rooftop terrace ideal for NYE
- Stroll to an endless selection of eateries plus bus and rail transport
In the heart of Sydney's thriving nightlife, this apartment provides walking access to some of the city's best cafes, restaurants and nightspots. Spend the day boutique shopping in Paddington and Darlinghurst then have cocktails and dinner in Potts Point in the evening.
Internal size: 58sqm
Strata Levies: $912 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $220 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx)
Rental Potential: $710 per week