2/99 Stanley Street Darlinghurst
Sleek 90sqm apartment with one bedroom plus study
Expansive proportions and a generous floor plan are the hallmarks of this freshly renovated and unlived in, executive style one bedroom apartment with open plan study.
Immaculately appointed throughout - presented with an inspired Brad Swartz Architects design, the apartment offers sleek contemporary finishes and a flowing floorplan in a peaceful position within the renowned Angus House warehouse conversion.
This superb residence promises privacy and convenience. Quietly set on the doorstep of Little Italy's café scene and East Sydney dining options with walking distance to the CBD.
- Chic contemporary apartment with high-end finishes
- Open plan study/home office
- Spacious design featuring 90sqm in/outdoor living space
- A sizeable floorplan with separate lounge and living areas
- Modern kitchen with premium Dekton and Aretdomus finishes
- A king-sized bedroom with bespoke built-ins & seamless flow onto the balcony
- Abundant with clever storage across all living areas.
- Sliding glass panels open onto a covered BBQ balcony
- European Oak flooring, integrated appliances with Victoria & Albert bath/basins
- Custom-designed cabinetry offering clean lines and easy living
- Deluxe full bathroom, extra WC, and internal laundry
- Elevated warehouse ceilings, air-conditioning and intercom
- A shared rooftop terrace with stunning views over the city skyline
- Walking distance to the CBD, Hyde Park and Oxford Street
Water Rates: $156 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $245 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1807 per quarter (approx.)
EYEON Open Access Strata Inspection Report is available now via www.eyeon.com.au/s/rxWnxp