30/2 Williams Parade Dulwich Hill
Modern apartment offers resort lifestyle and sanctuary
Situated within an acclaimed residential development this impressive dual level apartment offers an immaculate modern presentation and a bright open plan layout connecting to a broad entertaining balcony. Appointed for quality low maintenance living, the inviting interiors have been recently refreshed with new paint.
- Two double bedrooms with private outlook and built-in robes
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower, separate internal laundry
- Beautifully appointed modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Secure car space, resort style swimming pool, lush common gardens
- Naturally lit open-plan living and dining with entertaining balcony
- Quiet location, verdant outlooks and tranquil feel
- Upper-level living recently painted throughout, new high-quality carpet on the upper floor
- Abundant storage, including under stairwell, laundry & linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Superbly maintained grounds offering resort style living
- Set near lovely parklands.
- 2 minutes walk to Light Rail, a choice of transport and a short walk to shops and amenities.
Secure tranquil gardens, resort style facilities and a relaxed community atmosphere are major attractions in this complex, along with its superb proximity to Arlington Light Rail, schools, cafes and village shops.
Council Rates: $297 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $178 per quarter (approx.)
Strata Fees: $790 per quarter (approx.)
Total area including balcony & parking: 110m2 (approx.)