This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://harrispartners.com.au Gladesville
Stunning & spacious 206sqm garden apartment
**Enter via Pittwater Rd Gladesville**
A beautifully presented apartment in a boutique over 55s complex - boasting a chic & modern interior in sought after location.
Step inside and be greeted by an inviting and sun-filled living area, perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The architectual, open-plan design seamlessly integrates the kitchen, offering the ideal space for cooking and entertaining.
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes & plenty of natural light
- Open-plan living and dining area, perfect for entertaining
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage
- Main bathroom with shower
- Abundance of open space with private courtyard with northern aspect
- Chic and modern interior design
- Sun-filled living area for a warm and inviting atmosphere
- Open views with BBQ area
- Private lifts to all floors
- Located in the heart of Gladesville, 3min walk to Gladesville's premiere Shopping centre, library, cafes, and restaurants
- Easy access to public transport, including buses, trains & ferry services to city & Parramatta
- Proximity to Sydney's iconic sights and attractions for a convenient lifestyle.
This boutique living/complex is ideal for homeowners wanting to stay in their Hunters Hill Municipality. As well this small development will appeal to buyers wanting to move to this unique picturesque and well established suburb.
- Unit 80sqm
- Garden 116 sqm
- Parking 14 sqm
Total 210 sqm
Strata Levies: $1,306 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $252 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $163 per quarter (approx)
A copy of the EYEON Strata Report can be downloaded here www.eyeon.com.au/s/QRxo7/