17/12 Leichhardt Street Glebe
Superbly appointed top floor apartment in bayside pocket
Desirably positioned in a peaceful leafy street, footsteps from Blackwattle Bay, this revived two-bedroom apartment offers stylish contemporary living with high end finishes throughout and sweeping tree-filtered views over the water to the city skyline. It occupies a prized top floor position featuring a convenient street front security entrance shared by only eight other apartments, includes a substantial balcony plus lock-up tandem garage and is just moments to foreshore parklands, Harbour foreshore walks and the ferry across to Barangaroo.
- Open plan living flows to lengthy covered balcony with treetop aspect
- Custom designer kitchen includes V-Zug induction cooktop and laundry
- Two serene bedrooms with new built-ins and balcony access to master
- Previously upgraded bathroom featuring a separate bath and shower
- Engineered oak flooring over high-spec acoustic underlay throughout
- Ideal study nook, lock-up tandem garage plus on-site visitor car spaces
An idyllic city fringe retreat or investment needing nothing done, the apartment is located for easy access to cafes, restaurants and shops along Glebe Point Road, the redeveloping Sydney Fish Markets, Broadway, UTS, schools, public transport and the heart of the city.
Strata Levies: $1,305 per quarter (approx)
Council rate: $233 per quarter (approx)
Unit - 92sqm
Garage - 20sqm
Total - 112sqm
EYEON Open Access Strata Inspection Report is now available via www.eyeon.com.au/s/eJY2Ul