6/9 Wylde Street Potts Point
This gorgeous art deco apartment offers light-washed, cream toned interiors that reference the style of Parisian apartment living. High ceilings accented by classic and chandelier lighting plus a Juliette balcony with timber framed glass doors provide the stylish accents that elevate this abode beyond the average. With sought-after village living at your doorstep this harbourside location is simply unbeatable in terms of lifestyle. City skyline glimpses complete the allure.
Enjoy a comfortable lounge, crisp modern kitchen, spacious casual dining and plush master bedroom. Be at the heart of the best dining precinct in Sydney. Utilise moments access to train transport and enjoy harbour parklands within easy stroll.
- Private living area with a leafy view
- Casual dining connecting to versatile kitchen
- Master bedroom with a balcony and natural light
- Sleek modern bathroom with a bath and shower
- City skyline glimpses and tranquil ambiance
- Moments to the fashionable verve of Potts Point Village
- Enjoy the convenience and artsy tempo of urban hub
- Ultimate lifestyle area that connects easily to the CBD
- Serene shared garden area with bridge views – NYE Fireworks anyone?
- For living or investment this property promises returns
Strata Levies: $774 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $250 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)