9/165-173 Cleveland Street Redfern
Central urban pad in convinient location
Occupying an immensely central setting in the popular inner-city suburb of Redfern, this tidy apartment plays host to a vibrant lifestyle while giving new meaning to low-maintenance and convenience.
- Flowing easy-care floorplan filled with natural sunlight
- Comfortable living/dining extends to East facing balcony
- Tidy kitchen includes casual meals area, timber cabinetry
- Airy double bedroom with large mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Tiled bathroom plus separate concealed internal laundry
- 57 sqm including balcony
- Security intercom, easy ground-level access to apartment
- Well-maintained block of only 37, shared leafy courtyard
- High ceilings, abundant large windows, neutral interiors
- Walk to shops, transport, cafes, Syd Uni, Prince Alfred Park
- Great property for first time buyers, investors, singles, couples
Positioned for unparalleled urban living, it is just footsteps to two train stations, buses, trendy eateries and Sydney Uni with Prince Alfred Park Pool, Broadway Shopping Centre plus local supermarkets all at your fingertips.
Strata levies: $533.45 p/q Water rates: $174 p/q Council rates: $213.20 p/q