301 Young Street Annandale
Two bedroom semi with DA Approved plans to extend
This well presented two bedroom semi-detached house is set on 162sqm block (approx.). There are DA Approved plans to extend the property further, which are available on request.
With an updated gas kitchen with skylight, bathroom with separate WC & internal laundry, spacious open plan living/dining room with air-con, two double bedrooms with built-ins & air-con, ceiling fans.
Original features abound with high ornate ceilings, picture rails and lead-light windows. Complemented with air conditioning and gas bayonets for comfortable year round heating/cooling.
A sunny, low maintenance backyard is ideal for entertaining and there is potential to add off street parking from the rear lane (STCA).
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins & air-con, art-deco lead light windows
- Spacious open-plan living/dining room with air-conditioning
- DA Approved plans to extend further
- Quiet and peaceful position close to Whites Creek Park
- Good public schools in the suburb, close to shops & cafes
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac section of this desirable street, making it ideal for young families & downsizers craving tranquility. Set within close proximity to Whites Creek Park, Annandale North Public School, Booth St Cafes & Shops, Tramsheds.
CBD Transport is close by with Bus and Light Rail stops only a stroll away.
Land size - 162sqm (approx.)