43 View Street Annandale
Grand Victorian house with lush gardens & pool
This Victorian double fronted house has generous living spaces and a private rear garden with swimming pool. The home is ideal for families being centrally positioned in this premium Annandale street.
Well presented throughout, this bright home has high ceilings, flexible interior spaces with many period features. The well maintained gardens are ideal for entertaining with a large covered patio that leads onto lush lawns and a neat lap pool.
Ideally located to nearby Johnston & Booth St's village hub with Annandale's fine eateries, cafes and shops along with Light Rail, Tramsheds and Harbourside parks within walking distance.
- Over 10m wide frontage, enjoy as is or with potential to extend (STCA)
- Formal living with feature fireplace, & classic features throughout
- Modern Gas kitchen/dining room leading to covered entertaining area/garden
- Spacious family bathroom with tub and separate shower, internal laundry
- Lush front & rear gardens with swimming pool, ideal for families
- Useful attic storage space with drop-down ladders
- Desirable street in the heart of Annandale, just a stroll to Johnston & Booth St cafes & restaurants
- Easy access to CBD buses, local parks/playgrounds, Blackwattle Bay and Tramsheds
Land size - 253sqm (approx.)
Complimentary EYEON Zero Building & Inspection Report is available now via www.eyeon.com.au/43-view-street-annandale/