202 Young Street Annandale
Double front home on 306sqm with two street frontages
Captivating by street and charming by nature, this endearing character cottage offers a warm and inviting home with a great-sized backyard to match.
Original quality, modern updates and easy comfort have all been retained in this attractive residence, and it holds vast untapped potential for buyers looking for a delightful family home in a sought-after leafy location.
The property offers immense potential/upside to upgrade to take full advantage of it's popular Annandale locale.
- Flexible layout that offers 3/4 bedrooms depending on usage/needs
- Spacious separate lounge, dining and family areas
- Modern gas kitchen with a great outlook over the backyard
- Three bedrooms, two with BIRs
- Possible fourth bedroom on the ground floor
- Sheltered BBQ/entertainment deck, paved patio and vast leafy rear gardens
- Renovated full bathroom plus a second upper-level ensuite bathroom
- Land dimensions 7.62 x 40.23 metres = 306sqm in total
- Double lock-up garage and storage shed with access from Alfred Street
- A character façade and a small fenced front courtyard
- Many original features include a fireplace and high ceilings
- Quality appointments in the main bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Walk to quality schools, Booth Street shopping and cafes
- Ready to move in with scope to add value through renovation
Complimentary EYEON Zero Building and Pest Inspection Report is now available via www.eyeon.com.au/202-young-street-annandale-nsw-2038/
Council Rates: $599 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $167 per quarter (approx.)