198 Nelson Street Annandale
A stylish residence with two street frontage on 244sqm
Set high up on a deep dual access block in one of Annandale's most desirable streets, this tastefully renovated period residence is ready to be enjoyed now and/or transformed into a dream home at a later date. The light and airy home has been cleverly enhanced to give it style and appeal, as well as providing a great entertainer's home in a totally private setting. Set in a premium location, this home is only a short stroll to the area's great cafes, light rail transport, the Tramsheds dining precinct and harbourside parklands.
- DA approved plans for an architecturally designed 4 bedroom home with pool and parking.
- Set on a large 244sqm block with a private rear yard
- An elevated front patio set in tranquil leafy surrounds
- Two good-sized bedrooms plus a skylit attic storeroom
- Recently updated kitchen and bathroom
- Terraced backyard including level entertainment areas
- Secure parking and storage shed with rear lane access
- Positioned in the catchment zone of North Annandale Public school
N.B. DA Approved Plans are available on request
Council Rates: $481 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $275 per quarter (approx)
Pest and Building Inspection report now available via bit.ly/BuildReport198NelsonSt