This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://harrispartners.com.au Annandale
Victorian home in a prized location
Set on 211 sqm in one of Annandale's finest streets, this residence is comfortable as is with further upside.
Current accommodation consists of 3 bedrooms, separate living/dining and generous north facing out door living. The potential exists for parking via the side drive.
A modern kitchen and bathroom with scope to enhance further in a modest or major overhaul.
A short walk to Booth Street shops, restaurants and cafes, with St Brendan's Primary School close by.
- Spacious rear gardens, garden shed
- Traditional layout. Formal lounge, separate dining
- Period features include high ceilings and a fireplace
- Three bedrooms, one occupying the upper level
- Good sized kitchen, scope to modernise
- Bathroom with bath and shower, 2nd WC with laundry
- Under stair storage, garden shed
- Rental potential - $1050 per week
Water Rates: $291 per quarter (approx)
The Pest and Building Inspection Report can be downloaded here - www.eyeon.com.au/s/yOBMr