18 Ennis Street Balmain
Chic terrace in superb locale.
Presented over two levels this spacious terrace offers charm and elegance. An attractive exposed brickwork facade with sandstone trim makes for an appealing exterior. Interiors are arranged in a traditional floor plan showcasing high ceilings, timber floors and original fireplaces. A separate formal lounge is partially separated from an adjoining dining room. Multiple windows and skylights throughout the home assure bright interiors. Also discover a separate polished granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a courtyard garden embraced by mature greenery. Upstairs find two generous bedrooms with timber doors accessing a private balcony.
This promising lifestyle home is situated in a corner position an easy walk to the delights of Darling Street and within several minutes drive to Sydney CBD.
• Corner position within trio of chic terraces
• Minutes walk to Darling St, celebrated village lifestyle
• Well-presented with opportunity for further development
• Period style features, lounge, adjoining dining
• Timber floors, down lighting, 2 fireplaces
• Granite kitchen and concealed wine cellar
• Rear courtyard encircled by greenery
• Potential for off street parking (STCA)
• Two generous bedrooms on upper floor, main with balcony
• Linen storage, concealed laundry, main bathroom
• Set on a corner position occupying 135sqm of land