5 Carieville Street Balmain
Call 02 9818 2133 for inspection times.
Spacious family home on 329sqm.
Set on this eminent residential street in fashionable Balmain this charming home occupies an unusually spacious block. Lovingly maintained by the same owner for over 65 years the home presents beautifully yet also beckons to the new owner inspired by its immeasurable potential. Three spacious light-filled bedrooms, a formal lounge, sunroom, dining area and kitchen comprise the traditional floor plan. A vast garden surrounds the rear of the home promising fantastic entertainment opportunity from level lawns. Be a stroll away from the vibrancy and convenience of Darling St. Access the CBD by either ferry, bus or car within minutes. A rare opportunity to own a grand home in a sought after family friendly area.
- Double brick home on a large block framed by a charming picket fence
- Ideal location near waters edge, cool breezes
- Ready to be enjoyed as is, also invites renovation inspiration (STCA)
- Generous formal lounge featuring a fireplace
- High ornate ceilings, period details
- Spacious sunroom framed by plantation shutters
- Dining area adjoining gas kitchen
- Oversize master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bathroom with full bath, 2nd wc
- Laundry room plus storage room / workshop
- Security grilles, plentiful street parking
- Minutes to shopping, dining, transport, schools
- Great access to the CBD, popular village lifestyle
- Land size: 329 sqm
For further details contact Harris Partners on 02 9818 2133.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.