22 Lawson Street Balmain
Freestanding cottage on 260sqm
Presented to the market for the first time in 60 years, this cherished family gem has been lovingly maintained and offers the ultimate canvas to create your very own modern home in a highly sought-after location. Perfectly positioned just footsteps from popular Darling Street, the best of Balmain is literally right at your doorstep.
- Flowing well-designed layout brimming with exciting renovation potential
- Comfortable living/dining room opens to level low-maintenance lawns
- Spacious kitchen includes gas cooking, breakfast bench and pantry
- Two double-sized airy bedrooms with patterned cornicing, picture rails
- Tiled sky-lit bathroom, external laundry room plus separate lavatory
- Sunny rear garden waiting to be transformed into a lovely outdoor haven
- Large paved undercover alfresco area plus lock-up garden or tool shed
- Inviting front verandah, undercover carport w/ gated entrance, side access
- Great for those seeking an exciting renovation project in desirable address
- Steps to Ann Cashman Reserve, trendy eateries, transport, weekend markets
Beautifully placed and bursting with abundant of potential, it will be hard not to fall in love with this original family beauty that is ready for its next chapter.