10 Mullens Street Balmain
Freestanding C1830 Charmer On Prime Double 333sqm block
Exuding character and rustic charm at every turn, this lovely haven provides plenty of scope to shape into your very own home. Configured over two sunny levels, it features chic modern bathroom, easy in-outdoor flow to a stunning garden plus the added appeal to extend or create an additional level to capture stunning City views out towards Sydney Harbour. This is the last original house for the entire block. The home is in need of some renovation/restoration, and is an exciting opportunity for buyers looking to put their own personality into their new home.
- Freestanding, positioned on a large and private 333sqm double block
- Inviting front lounge room plus adjoining home office or 4th bedroom
- Living/dining opens via french doors to rear deck/garden/courtyard
- Kitchen with gas cooking, marble eat-in breakfast bar
- Scope to create granny flat, separate guest accommodation/cabana
- Double beds, two with BIR's, 3rd bed includes adjoining study/lounge
- New marble bathroom with tub, oversized shower, heated towel rack
- Concealed internal laundry, huge attic storage with pull-down ladder
- Reverse-air, ceiling fans in all beds, double-glazed glass on 2nd level
- High ceilings, chandelier lighting, multiple off-street pkg
- Walk to local dining hot spots, Darling Street, parks and boutiques
- Superb City access, steps to buses, close to Ferry and Rozelle village
Enjoying a super convenient and sought-after lifestyle setting, move straight in, redecorate or reconfigure to fully capitalise on this premium inner-city location.