31 Rowntree Street Balmain
Lovely in-outdoor haven in vibrant village setting
Nestled in one of Balmain's beautiful tree-lined streets, just steps from the many lifestyle attractions of Darling Street is this delightful dual-level terrace. Revealing refreshed neutral interiors with abundant skylights throughout, it is awash in natural sun whilst creating a seamless connection with the outside. Enjoying separate living/dining options, it also includes the added bonus of an idyllic private courtyard perfect for unwinding or easy entertaining.
- Freestanding to one side, inviting floorplan w/ scope to further enhance
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry, ample cabinetry, eat-in breakfast bench
- Casual dining space with large sky-light window, opens to rear courtyard
- Separate relaxed living room w/ built-in entertainment unit, storage alcove
- Peaceful alfresco haven fringed w/ tall palm trees and bright bougainvillea
- Upper master sanctuary w/ large glass panels open to the sky and treetops
- Second bed also includes sky-light windows, both beds w/ BIR's, ceiling fans
- Bathroom with vaulted sky-light ceiling, deep spa bath and heated towel rack
- High ceilings, abundant windows, under-stair storage, gas bayonets, alarm
- Stroll to Balmain Wharf, City buses, parks, Mort Bay and Dawn Fraser Baths
Perfectly positioned for an enviable lifestyle within easy reach of everything this wonderful suburb has to offer, this home is perfectly suited to homebuyers, executive couples as well as investors seeking an entry into this sought-after village enclave.