13 Colgate Avenue Balmain
Original potential-packed beauty on 188 sqm block
Offered to the market for the first time in over 80 years this original gem is located in one of Balmain's most iconic enclaves and presents an exciting chance to further capitalise on a home enjoying water cameos over Mort Bay. Filled with natural light over two levels, it is bursting with renovation potential both inside and out. The rear private garden is an unexpected surprise, awaiting complete transformation to create your dream outdoor sanctuary.
- Front lounge or 3rd bedroom features fireplace and bay windows capturing water glimpses
- Original kitchen includes gas cooktop, flows to separate casual dining space
- Master bed with exposed brick walls opens to sunny balcony with water views
- Additional double bed with high vaulted ceilings overlooks leafy rear garden
- Airy bathroom in original condition with bathtub, external laundry room
- Large and deep rear garden ripe for a complete overhaul and transformation
- High ceilings, original ceiling roses, timber floorboards and large windows
- Stroll to the water's edge, Mort Bay Park, City buses and Balmain Ferry Wharf
- Steps to Darling Street, eateries, Balmain Market, supermarkets and schools
- Rare and exciting renovation opportunity in a premium peninsula location
Perfectly positioned for an exceptional lifestyle, this home enjoys a quiet yet super convenient setting just footsteps to everything this blue-ribbon suburb has to offer. Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to create the home of your dreams.