8 Ennis Street Balmain
Architecturally designed family entertainer with captivating views
Designed with sumptuous family living and entertaining in mind, this spacious home boasts 3 levels of luxury living. Panoramic CBD and Anzac Bridge views can be enjoyed from the North Easterly facing upper levels and the rear outdoor area is a delight for a leisurely barbecue with friends or space for children to play.
- High ceilings and stunning polished concrete floors
- Formal lounge, casual living, gas fireplace & airconditioning
- Chef's kitchen with stone bench tops & gas cooking
- En-suite bathrooms in both guest and master bedrooms, master with balcony and views
- Bright and airy loft retreat with excellent city skyline views
- Precise temperature controlled cellar and tasting room for up to 1660 bottles (including 70 racks for Magnums).
- Wine cellar includes cooler unit, racking insulation, wine barrel & stools for tasting
- Professionally landscaped garden featuring piers from the original Pyrmont Bridge, plus outdoor shower
- Outdoor pavilion with fully retractable roof, speakers & television with Foxtel connectivity
- Entertainer's cabana includes built-in kitchen, bar fridge & gas barbeque
- Double-lock up garage with internal access
- Stroll to transport to the Sydney CBD and Darling Streets cafes and restaurants
A superbly appointed architecturally designed residence ready to move into and enjoy.
Land Size: 279sqm (approx.)