19 High Street Balmain
Tranquil home composed of stylish finishes
Presented in immaculate condition with several recent updates, this brilliant home reveals stylish contemporary design appointed for a high level of comfort. Skylight and bi-fold doors enhance light and air flow, across a layout where each of the bedrooms opens outdoors. Entertainers will adore the quality stone kitchen and the living area's seamless connection to the alfresco setting, providing generous space to relax with family and friends. Another highlight is the flexibility of third bedroom, easily converting into extra living space or a study.
- Semi-detached floorplan is appointed with well-scaled lounge and dining areas
- Gorgeous courtyard with irrigated and lit garden bed plus wide spanning shelter
- Stone kitchen with glass splashbacks and modern appliances with an updated oven
- Every bedroom provides built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and access outdoors
- Third bedroom features a wall bed, folding away to instantly create extra space
- Two bathrooms with stone benchtops, hot water system replaced in the last year
- High ceilings, hardwood flooring on both levels, built-in under stair storage
Council Rates: $297 per quarter (approx)
Rental potential: $995 per week (approx)
Landsize: 133 sqm
High Street offers easy access to Ann Cashman Reserve and great local cafes, while nearby Darling Street offers an exciting variety of restaurants and shops, along with frequent buses travelling into the city.