29/1 Hyam Street Balmain
Superbly positioned townhouse
Offering an inviting and bright living space, with a dedicated dining area and balcony, adjacent to the kitchen. With focus on year-round entertaining, the residence is located within a stroll to Balmain's vibrant village lifestyle. Quietly set within a tightly held development and surrounded by parkland, providing the quintessential low maintenance lifestyle, with a focus on entertaining and convenience. Internal access to an overly generous tandem lock up garage with additional ample space for storage.
- Open plan living area extends to a generous entertaining courtyard.
- Dining area with additional balcony, adjacent to the kitchen.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- North facing master suite with private balcony and recessed study
- Quality kitchen with stone benchtops and ample cupboard space.
- Adjoining internal laundry with guest W/C.
- Internal access to a lock up tandem garage with storage.
- Communal facilities include a heated swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym.
Unit Size: 161sqm (total)
Strata Levies: $1,247 per quarter (approx)
Council Rates: $279 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $172 per quarter (approx)
Strata Report access: Please contact Allison on 0413 539 556 or email an order to email@example.com with the property address in the subject line. Please include a contact number. Cost is $230 incl. GST