58 Birchgrove Road Balmain
Spacious family home in a blue ribbon locale
Set in a prized location with stunning water views to the rear is this delightful family residence on 215sqm. Offering surprising space behind and understated facade, a comfortable home as is with further upside and scope to add value (STCA). Just a short walk to abundant amenities, parks and lifestyle benefits.
- Four bedrooms, main with large balcony capturing stunning water views
- Two bathrooms
- Separate living/dining areas with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Private alfresco dining area enjoying a pleasant district outlook
- Gardens that lead to a large entertainment terrace over the garage
- Two street frontage, LUG with additional storage
- Original cornices and features in place throughout
- Walk to local schools, Dawn Fraser Baths and Birchgrove Oval & Elkington Park
- Idyllic views over to Cockatoo island & beyond, with ideal northern aspect to the rear of the home
A classic Balmain residence offering the charm of yesteryear with the desired lifestyle benefits at your door.
Download building report: www.eyeon.com.au/58-birchgrove-road-balmain-nsw-2041/