55 Birchgrove Road Balmain
A luxurious family residence on 304 sqm
Redesigned and flawlessly appointed for effortless contemporary living, this freestanding family home blends timeless charm and sophisticated modern appeal over three levels in a prized blue ribbon locale.
It showcases approx. 200sqm of internal space and flows to a generous alfresco entertainment area and lush level garden at the rear.
Also including a valuable triple lock-up garage, the home presents as a haven of light, quality, and style with a coveted village address.
• Flowing open plan living and dining space plus versatile family room or study
• CaesarStone island kitchen offers European appliances and induction cooking
• Living areas open to entertainment deck with retractable awning and garden
• Up to four spacious bedrooms with an ensuite and huge walk-in robe to master
• Ducted and split system air-conditioning, elegant shutters, and heated floors
• Two family bathrooms and a vast basement triple garage with cellar/storage
• Substantial and private residence on 304 sqm
The home is ideally positioned a short stroll to waterfront Elkington Park, near highly regarded Birchgrove Public School and within leisurely walking distance of Balmain's boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, and city buses.
Complimentary EYEON Zero Building & Pest Inspection Report is now available via www.eyeon.com.au/55-birchgrove-road-balmain-nsw-2041/