3 Addison Street Balmain
Classic double fronted family residence on 290sqm
Positioned in a quiet yet convenient pocket of Balmain, this impressive family home showcases abundant views of Cockatoo Island to the Gladesville Bridge and beyond. The attention to detail and quality craftsmanship throughout offers a magnificent home.
- Ambient open-plan living/dining area with stunning water views as a backdrop
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 opening onto decked entertainment balconies
- Two contemporary bathrooms with stylish fixtures
- Bright and light eat-in kitchen with bespoke finishes
- Overlooking lush gardens with beautiful views to Cockatoo Island and surrounds, the private decked terrace is ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Oversized laundry with ample storage that can double up as spare room/gym
- Mezzanine retreat with day bed capturing brilliant northern aspect
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow with panoramic Harbour views
- Polished floorboards, louvered windows and ornate fireplaces
- Generous, lovingly maintained, colourful and tranquil garden
- Secure garage parking with internal access to the house
- Formal lounge leads to a home office/open plan study, ideal work from home space
- Prime location in the heart of Balmain, conveniently surrounded by parks (Elkington Park, Fitzroy Garden Reserve & Dawn Fraser Baths) cafes, pubs, restaurants and shops.
An exceptional residence, 3 Addison Street Balmain is the perfect blend of luxury and comfort, providing an enviable lifestyle. With its prime location and stunning features, this abode is a highly sought, rarely available opportunity for a family seeking a truly remarkable home.
Council Rates: $694 per quarter (approx)
Water Rates: $288 per quarter (approx)